- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- 1 Leek, sliced in rondels
- 4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz, Black Truffle, chopped
- ½ lb Porcini Mushrooms, fresh or frozen, diced
- 1 cup Veggie Broth [and/or porcini water]
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese
- 1 tbs parsley
- 2 tbs black truffle butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté leek in olive oil until slightly yellow, add truffle and porcini roughly chopped, keep sautéing for two minutes and then add broth and cream, bring to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook orecchiette according to directions, drain and toss with sauce.
- Add cheese, butter and parsley before serving.