Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
with Roasted Cauliflower, Barilla® Pesto & Burst Tomatoes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- ½ jar Barilla® Pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, julienne
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 red hot pepper, sliced
- 1 small cauliflower, cut in small pieces
- 2 pints colorful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Preheat oven to 500° F.
2Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3Season cauliflower and cherry tomatoes with half the olive oil, salt and pepper; arrange in a baking dish.
4Roast vegetables for about 10 minutes, or until they start browning and tomatoes are burst. Set aside.
5Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with remaining olive oil, red pepper and anchovy for five minutes over medium heat, add roasted vegetables.
6At the same time cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
7Toss pasta with veggie mixture and stir in pesto before serving.