Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 basil leaves, torn
- 1 28-ounce can San Marzano tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese, roughly cut
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile sauté garlic and red pepper with half the olive oil for one minute, add tomatoes, salt and pepper; bring to a simmer, cook for five minutes.
- Drain pasta one minute less than cook time reserving ½ cup of cooking water; toss all together with the sauce.
- Serve pasta topped with basil, cheese and drizzle remaining olive oil over the top.