Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ pound guanciale (cured, unsmoked pork jowl) or pancetta, chopped
- Fresh hot red pepper, chopped, to taste
- 1 ½ cups Pecorino cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped guanciale, chopped hot red pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the prepared sauce and grated Pecorino before serving.