Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Creamy Alfredo sauce
- 2 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, crumbled
- ½ Cup, White wine
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, meanwhile in a large skillet sauté the sausage in olive oil for 5-6 minutes or until it’s golden in color and fully cooked through.
Add the garlic and Serrano pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
Add the white wine and cook it out almost completely.
Pour in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer.
Cook the pasta according to the directions then drain and toss the pasta with the sauce and garnish with cheese and parsley.