Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
with Butternut Squash, Rosemary & Burrata Cheese
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 small butternut squash, diced ½ inch
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 5-ounce Burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons chervil, small sprigs
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion and rosemary with half the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, add butternut squash, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes until slightly caramelized.
3Add broth, cover and simmer until thoroughly cooked.
4Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss in the skillet with butternut squash.
5Top with Burrata cheese and chervil before serving.