Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 small butternut squash, diced ½ inch
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 5-ounce Burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons chervil, small sprigs
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion and rosemary with half the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, add butternut squash, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes until slightly caramelized.
- Add broth, cover and simmer until thoroughly cooked.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss in the skillet with butternut squash.
- Top with Burrata cheese and chervil before serving.