Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 cup Prosciutto Di Parma, julienne
- ½ cup Dry White wine
- 1 pint multicolor cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallot with half the olive oil in a hot pan for two minutes, add prosciutto, tomatoes, and blister tomatoes over high heat for two minutes.
- Deglaze with wine, reduce to half, and stir in cream and arugula. Season with salt and pepper, bring to a simmer.
Drain pasta, mix with creamy sauce, stir in cheese and serve with remaining olive oil drizzled over the top.