- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 2 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Onion, small diced
- 3 ea, Zucchini, sliced half moon
- 1 Bunch, Asparagus, diced
- 1 Pint, cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 basil leaves, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup, Shredded Parmigiano cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 425°F and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place onto a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until slightly golden and cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions.
Meanwhile in a large bowl add the pesto and ½ cup of the cooking water and stir to combine. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce, vegetables and cherry tomatoes.
- Garnish with basil and shredded cheese.