Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Basil Pesto
- 2 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Onion, small diced
- 3 ea, Zucchini, sliced half moon
- 1 Bunch, Asparagus, diced
- 1 Pint, cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 basil leaves, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup, Shredded Parmigiano cheese
1Pre-heat your oven to 425°F and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place onto a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until slightly golden and cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
3Cook the pasta according to the directions.
4Meanwhile in a large bowl add the pesto and ½ cup of the cooking water and stir to combine. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce, vegetables and cherry tomatoes.
5Garnish with basil and shredded cheese.