Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 Lb. Smoked salmon, sliced thin
- 1 Bunch, Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp, Chives, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile heat the Alfredo in a large skillet.
- When there is 3 minutes left for the pasta add the asparagus to the same pot.
- Drain and toss the pasta and asparagus with the Alfredo sauce.
- Add the smoked salmon and stir to combine.
- Garnish with chives.