Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 Lb. Smoked salmon, sliced thin
- 1 Bunch, Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp, Chives, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Corn starch
- 2 tbs Water
- ½ cup, grated Parmigiano
- Salt to taste
Alfredo Sauce ProcedureBring milk and cream to boil, lower the heat and add garlic powder. Meanwhile dilute corn starch with water, add to the sauce along with salt, whisk well and simmer for two minutes. Turn off heat, stir in cheese.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile heat the Alfredo in a large skillet.
- When there is 3 minutes left for the pasta add the asparagus to the same pot.
- Drain and toss the pasta and asparagus with the Alfredo sauce.
- Add the smoked salmon and stir to combine.
- Garnish with chives.