Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 Box, Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 5 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 3 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp Calabrian pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs Capers, drained
- 1 28 oz Italian tomatoes “San Marzano”
- 2 tbs leaves fresh Oregano
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Sea salt to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil, season with salt.
- Meanwhile sauté garlic and capers in oil for one minute, until it turns slightly yellow, then add Calabrian pepper and half the oregano, infuse for one minute, stir in crushed peeled tomatoes, season with salt and simmer.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with sauce. stir in remaining olive oil, oregano and top with cheese before serving.