Ingredients for 20 skewers
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- 20 6-inch skewers
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves, sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook tortellini 1 minute less than package directions.
- Drain and toss with olive oil. Place on a cookie sheet to cool down.
- Once the pasta is cool build the skewers. First add one tortellini, then top with red cherry tomato, then mozzarella, then another tortellini, then yellow cherry tomato and then another tortellini.
- Place onto a platter and drizzle with pesto. Garnish with basil and serve!