Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 bag Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 leaves of sage, medium size
- 2 large artichokes, cleaned and sliced 1/5 inch wedges
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil, season with salt and cook tortellini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet heat butter over medium heat until it turns slightly brown, add sage and artichokes, season with salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
Drain tortellini reserving ½-cup cooking water; toss everything together in the skillet over medium heat for one minute.
Turn off heat, stir in cheese and parsley before serving.