- TOTAL FAT
- Total CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1/3 cup Italian pancetta, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white onion, chopped
- 28 ounces San Marzano tomatoes, canned, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Sauté pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Drain on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the same skillet over low heat. Add onions and sauté 10 minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, bring to a boil. Let cool. PROCESS sauce mixture in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Add Three Cheese Tortellini to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with sauce and cheese. Top with pancetta and chopped parsley.