Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 bag Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1 ounce dry Porcini mushrooms, reconstituted in 2 cups of cold water for 1 hour, roughly chopped (retain mushroom water)
- 1 ounce Italian parsley, chopped, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a small pot boil cream. Turn heat off, stir in cheese, season with pepper and whisk well until smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic with olive oil for a minute, stir in mushrooms, brown for a couple of minutes, stir in 1 cup of mushroom’s water. Bring to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and stir in mushroom sauce.
- Finish with butter and parsley.
- Place pasta in bowl, drizzle with cheese sauce and garnish with parsley.