- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil, until slightly yellow in color.
- Add kale and sauté for 3-4 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and reduce by half.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer, reduce until thickened.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Top with pine nuts.