- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini
- ½ pound Italian sausage, mild, casings removed, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine, dry
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Brown sausage with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stir in white wine and reduce by half.
- Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute over high heat.
- Add heavy cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Bring sauce mixture to a simmer.
- Cook tortelloni according to package directions.
- Drain tortellini and toss with sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Top with cheese and parsley before serving.