Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 leaves sage
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup prosciutto, julienne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F then bake the spaghetti squash flesh side down for approximately 45 minutes.
- Let cool down and scrape “spaghetti” out.
- Reserve 3 cups for the sauce.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- In a large skillet heat butter with sage until it turns slightly brown, add spaghetti squash, season with salt and pepper and sauté for two minutes, add broth and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet cook prosciutto with oil over medium heat until crispy.
- Cook pasta according to directions, toss with spaghetti squash mixture.
- Stir in cheese and serve topped with crispy prosciutto.