Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini, family size
- 1 bag morel mushrooms dry and reconstituted
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook tortellini according to bag directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté morels for 2 minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. At the same time, simmer cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain tortellini and toss with cream and mushrooms.
- Fold in Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, butter and truffle oil before serving.