Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini in Cream Sauce
with Morels, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese and White Truffle Oil
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini, family size
- 1 bag morel mushrooms dry and reconstituted
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Cook tortellini according to bag directions.
3Meanwhile, sauté morels for 2 minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil.
4Season with salt and pepper. At the same time, simmer cream and season with salt and pepper.
5Drain tortellini and toss with cream and mushrooms.
6Fold in Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, butter and truffle oil before serving.