Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet heat the Barilla Traditional sauce with butter, salt and pepper.
- Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese and basil.
- Stir to combine.