- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini family size
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 zucchini sliced half moon
- 1 baby eggplant diced
- 1 red bell pepper roasted diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper roasted diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze directions below (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta as recommended, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on sheet tray to cool down.
- Pre-heat oven to 425˚F and separately roast zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers and onions in a few tablespoons of olive oil until they are lightly browned and cooked through; set aside to cool down.
- Once cool combine pasta with the roasted veggies and season with salt and pepper to taste.To make the balsamic glaze, reduce 1 cup balsamic over medium heat, until the glaze can coat the back of a spoon.
- To Serve, portion out a plate of salad, top with cheese and drizzle with glaze.