- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Bucatini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Vidalia onions, diced
- ½ pound oyster mushrooms, sliced thin
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup fresh mint plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano grated cheese, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, char the onions until they are slightly brown.
- Remove onions from the skillet and place into a blender with vegetable broth, mint, cheese, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the olive oil and cook the mushrooms over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper then deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and combine with the mushrooms and onion sauce.
- Garnish with pine nuts, cheese and mint.