- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Bucatini
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut in thick julienne
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup spring peas, thawed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup pancetta, rendered and crispy
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, gently sauté onion with half the olive oil for a few minutes until translucent. Add wine, reduce to half then add peas and broth.
- Bring to simmer and season with salt and freshly grated black pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with peas mixture for a minute over high heat.
- Stir in mint and garnish with pancetta and cheese before serving.