Casarecce with Pancetta, Grated Egg Yolk, Arugula & Chives
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Casarecce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup pancetta, julienne
- ½ yellow onion, julienne
- 2 cups arugula, roughly chopped and packed
- 2 tablespoons chives, cut
- 2 hard boiled eggs, only yolks, grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Black pepper, freshly grated
1Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté pancetta and onion with half the olive oil for 5 minutes.
3Cook pasta according to directions, reserve ½ cup of cooking water, then toss with arugula and pancetta mixture.
4Top with chives, grated yolk, pepper and cheese before serving.