Cheese & Spinach Tortellini with Squash & Sage
Barilla's Collezione Tortellini Barilla Cheese & Spinach pairs perfectly with savory butternut squash and sage.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 bag Barilla® Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini
- 3 cups butternut squash, diced, divided
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Place 2-cups butternut squash, potato and celery in a saucepot. Cover with water and boil them together until tender.
- Add butter and blend with a mixer to obtain a smooth cream.
- Boil remaining butternut squash in salted water until thoroughly cooked, set them aside.
Cook Tortellini, drain and toss with the butternut squash puree, sage leaves, parsley and the butternut squash cubes.