- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 4 cloves of garlic, boiled in milk
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 anchovy fillets
- ½ cup heavy cream
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 small zucchini, sliced on a bias
- 4 asparagus stalks, sliced in ribbons
- 1 cup celery heart, sliced on a bias
- 1 tablespoon micro Italian parsley
- In a small saucepan, simmer garlic with anchovies in olive oil, then process in a blender until smooth; strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any particles.
- In a skillet, bring cream to boil, turn off, let cool down and add the anchovy mixture to the cream, thicken up with little buerre manié*, if needed.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions.
- Add vegetables to the pasta during the last minute of cooking.
- Drain and toss everything with creamy bagna cauda.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
* Instructions for buerre manié
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
Combine butter and flour together, then add to your sauce a little at a time until desired thickness.