Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 box Collezione Casarecce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 red hot pepper, sliced
- 1 lb. shrimp, medium size, cleaned
- 12 scallops
- 1 lb. mussels
- 1 lb. clams
- 1 cup white wine, divided
- 1 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In two small pots steam mussels and clams with white wine until all open, filter liquid to get rid of any undesired sand, set aside.
- Place a pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat skillet until hot. Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper, shrimp, and scallops. Cook until shrimp are pink. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in cooked clams, mussels and filtered cooking liquid to incorporate all ingredients.
- Drain pasta, reserving some cooking liquid to use as needed, and add to skillet.
- Garnish with parsley.