- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 6 ounce salmon filet, grilled and crumbled
- 2 cups chives, sliced thin
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté shallot with olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes; add wine and reduce to 1/3. Stir in vegetable broth and reduce to 1/3 again.
- Stir in cream, season with salt and pepper and bring to simmer.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Top with salmon and chives before serving.