- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- ½ cup shallots
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, cut julienne
- 3 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of Parmigiano cheese
- Bring 2 large pots of water to boil; add salt to taste. Cook pasta according to package directions in one of the pots.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, add the butter and sauté shallots for several minutes over medium heat before it turns dark, then add garlic and cook another minute. Add sage and remove from the heat.
- Cook the sweet potato noodles in the other pot for 5 minutes, drain and add to the skillet, sauté for 1 minute.
- Toss pasta with sweet potatoes and butter sauce.
- Garnish with cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds.