Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- ½ cup shallots
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, cut julienne
- 3 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of Parmigiano cheese
1Bring 2 large pots of water to boil; add salt to taste. Cook pasta according to package directions in one of the pots.
2Meanwhile in a skillet, add the butter and sauté shallots for several minutes over medium heat before it turns dark, then add garlic and cook another minute. Add sage and remove from the heat.
3Cook the sweet potato noodles in the other pot for 5 minutes, drain and add to the skillet, sauté for 1 minute.
4Toss pasta with sweet potatoes and butter sauce.
5Garnish with cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds.