Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 teaspoon truffles, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 tablespoons truffle butter
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- ½ cup micro parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt. Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet bring broth to a boil, add chopped truffles.
- Drain pasta, toss with truffle infused broth, stir in cheese and truffle butter.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.