Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pkg. Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 6-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2.5 oz. oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 2 oz. daikon sprouts
- ⅓ cup Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 oz. pea shoots and tendrils (pea greens)
- 1 oz. baby arugula
- 1 oz. daikon leaves
- Arugula sprouts for garnish
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 oz. Cowgirl Creamery Wagon Wheel cheese, grated
- 1.5 oz. fava bean greens (fava tips)
- ½ pint arugula flowers
- ½ pint mustard flowers
- ½ pint fava flowers
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, reserving pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high; add anchovies. Stir until broken into fine pieces. Stir in garlic. Reduce heat to low. Stir in daikon sprouts and wine. Simmer.
- Add some of the pasta cooking water. Cook until reduced.
- Stir in pasta. Slowly add greens, except fava greens, stirring after each addition until slightly wilted. Add lemon zest and cheese. Mix gently.
- Garnish with fava greens and flowers.