Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 3 oz. grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons minced Calabrian chilies
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons grains of paradise
- 1-¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish
- Assorted chopped fresh herbs such as tarragon, basil, dill, or Italian parsley
- Purple micro basil greens and micro tarragon greens
- Pea shoots
Citrus Bread Crumb Gremolata
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Assorted chopped herbs and greens (from pasta)
- 1 lemon
- Cook pasta as directed on package until al dente. Drain, reserving 2 cups pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet on medium-low. Add chilies; cook 1 min. Add garlic; cook 1-2 min. or until fragrant, stirring often. Add pasta and crab to pan.
- Slowly add enough pasta cooking water while gently stirring pasta to create a sauce. Stir in lemon juice and grains of paradise. Season to taste with salt.
- Gently mix in cheese. Top with assorted herbs and greens, saving additional for gremolata. Sprinkle with Citrus Bread Crumb Gremolata and additional cheese.
Citrus Bread Crumb GremolataPulse bread crumbs in food processor 6 times.
- Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and bread crumbs. Cook and stir until slightly toasted and golden brown. Transfer to bowl.
- Add any remaining chopped herbs and greens from the pasta to the bread crumb mixture. Zest the lemon and squeeze juice from half. Stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.