with Pistachio, Arugula Pesto, and Oven Roasted Multicolor Cherry Tomatoes
Ingredients for 8 people:
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- 5 tbs extra virgen olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 cup arugula, packed
- 1/2 cup pistachio, shell off
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 pints Multicolor cherry tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Turn the oven on to 450°F. Season tomatoes with salt, pepper and 1 tbs olive oil and roast in the oven, about 20 minutes, set aside.
Place a pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to directions.
3Meanwhile in a blender process pistachio, 1 cup arugula, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Stir in oil and romano cheese. Drain pasta, toss with pesto, cherry tomatoes and remaining arugula, roughly chopped.