Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 head of radicchio, julienne
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chili honey
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chiffonade
- Sea salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions but reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté onion with olive oil until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add radicchio and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ricotta, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes then add the 1 cup of cooking water.
- Toss pasta with the radicchio mixture, top with pine nuts, parsley and drizzle with honey before serving.