- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Rigatoni
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 ounce dry porcini mushrooms, reconstituted, 1 cup water reserved
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup chervil, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, gently heat 2½ tablespoons olive oil with shallot for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and sauté 2 more minutes over high heat. Add tomatoes, blister for 1 minute then add mushroom’s water and cream. Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- Drain pasta and toss with creamy sauce.
- Garnish with remaining olive oil, cheese and chervil before serving.