- Total Fat
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 pound mussels, clean
- ½ cup White wine
- 1 28-ounce can San Marzano peeled tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- ½ pound shrimp
- ½ pound bay scallops
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, sauté garlic and pepper with olive oil, add mussels and wine and steam over high heat for one minute.
- Add tomatoes, salt and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add shrimp and scallops and cook for 3 minutes over high heat.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with seafood mixture.
Garnish with torn basil before serving.