Collezione Spaghetti with Slow Cooked Grape Tomatoes, Pistachios, Burrata & Chili Flakes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes
- ½ tablespoon sugar in the raw
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 6 basil leaves, julienne
- 1 burrata cheese ball
- 2 tablespoons salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
1Preheat oven to 210° F. Place tomatoes on a baking pan and toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil, the sugar, salt, pepper, lemon zest and thyme. Bake in the oven for 1 hour then discard thyme and set aside.
2Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
3Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté garlic with remaining oil, add tomatoes and pasta and toss one minute.
4Top with basil, burrata cheese, pistachios and chili flakes before serving.