Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup multi-color cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Cerignola olives, pitted and quartered
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup Chardonnay wine
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup basil, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Nasturtium, sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over med/high heat add olive oil, tomatoes and olives. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until tomatoes are blistered, but not burst.
- Add red pepper and wine and reduce wine by half. Add broth and season to taste.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Remove from the fire and toss with ½ of the basil and Nasturtium.
- Garnish with remaining basil and Nasturtium.