Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sharp white cheddar
- ½ cup cheddar
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup Pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- ½ cup crispy bacon, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Cook the pasta according to package directions.
3Meanwhile, gently cook the garlic in butter for 1-2 minute or until slightly yellow in color.
4Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer, then season with salt and pepper and reduce by ¼.
5Remove the cream from the heat and slowly melt in the soft cheeses, stirring continuously.
6Drain and toss the pasta with the cheese sauce.
7Top with parmesan cheese, bacon and green onions before serving.