Barilla® Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This easy gluten free chicken noodle soup is flavored with onion, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, white wine & romano cheese.
Barilla Gluten Free Elbows Pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup Goes Gluten Free
This homemade chicken noodle soup recipe made with gluten free Elbows pasta, baby spinach, and cherry tomatoes, is chock full of flavor. Sautéed onions and chicken provide a delectable base for a flavorful broth. Top a warm bowl of soup with shredded Romano cheese for a delicious gluten free meal.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 6 people
- ½ box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced julienne style
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 bags baby spinach
- 3 pounds chicken stock
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- ½ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- Sauté onions in olive oil over medium heat until they become translucent.
- Add sliced chicken to the mixture & sauté for few minutes.
- Deglaze with wine - reduce well.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, and pasta. Cook the pasta for half of the recommended cooking time.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and shredded cheese on top.