- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- ½ yellow onion peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup prosciutto julienne
- ½ cup sherry wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup peas frozen
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmigiano reggiano cheese grated
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Sauté onion with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add prosciutto, cook for 1 minute then add wine and reduce well.
- Add broth, peas, salt and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Top with cheese before serving.