- Total fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 2 pints yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ pound baby mozzarella cubed
- 1 tablespoon oregano chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
- Drain and toss pasta with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Place pasta on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Combine mustard with lemon juice and zest in a separate large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle n the remaining olive oil slowly to make a creamy dressing, season with salt and black pepper.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, and mozzarella; stir to combine.
- Fold in the chopped oregano before serving.