Barilla® Gluten Free Fettuccine
- Gluten Free
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, multi-colored, quartered
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
2In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil for 1 minute. Add corn and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned. Add tomatoes and sauté for 1 minute.
3Add 1 cup of the pasta cooking water to skillet and bring to a simmer.
4Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
5Before serving garnish with fresh herbs, cheese and pine nuts.