Barilla® Gluten Free Fettuccine
with Shrimp & Asparagus
- Gluten Free
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups red onion, sliced thin
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 16 small shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup basil, sliced
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onion in olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned.
3Add asparagus and shrimp; cook for 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are browned on both sides, then season with salt and pepper.
4Drain pasta, add to skillet and toss with the sauce. Remove from heat, fold in basil and serve immediately.