- Gluten Free
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups red onion, sliced thin
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 16 small shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup basil, sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onion in olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add asparagus and shrimp; cook for 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are browned on both sides, then season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, add to skillet and toss with the sauce. Remove from heat, fold in basil and serve immediately.