Ingredients 4 Servings
- ½ box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 1 large leek, diced
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, julienne
- ½ cup White wine
- 2 bunches kale, sliced
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- Sea salt to taste
- In a skillet sweat leek in olive oil until it becomes translucent.
- Add chicken, sauté a few minutes. Add kale, wilt over medium heat, about three minutes.
- Deglaze with wine reduce well.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in tomatoes, red pepper, black pepper and pasta, cook for half of the recommended pasta cooking time.
- Let soup rest for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and cheese.