- Gluten Free
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, small diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Asiago cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- ½ cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a medium-size saucepan melt butter and gently cook onion for five minutes over medium heat, making sure it does not turn brown.
- Add cream and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in cheese then season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions then drain and toss with the sauce.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.