- Gluten Free
Ingredients for 12 people
- 12 sheets Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 2 jars Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 eggplant, skin off, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded, divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a skillet sauté garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil for one minute.
Add zucchini and eggplant, season with salt, pepper, and sauté for five minutes, set aside.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, stir in veggies and set aside.
- Grease a 13” x 9” baking dish with 1-tablespoon olive oil.
- Pour ½ jar of sauce to the bottom of the dish, cover with four sheets of pasta, slightly overlapped, then cover the pasta with ½ jar of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella, 1/3 ricotta veggie mixture, 1/3 Asiago cheese.
- Repeat with the same order two more times, being careful to place the sauce strictly on the pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes then uncover and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 20 minutes before serving.