- Gluten Free
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 6 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons corn starch
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kernels from 3 ears of corn
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese, shredded
- ½ cup chives, sliced
- In a medium pot, melt butter then stir in the corn starch and cook the roux for 1 minute or until it’s a light blonde color. Add the milk and whisk to combine, stir until the sauce is thick and velvety. Season with salt and white pepper then set aside.
- In a large skillet sauté leeks and corn in olive oil until slightly golden in color, season with salt and pepper and combine with the sauce.
- In a 13x9-inch baking dish add 1 cup of the sauce mixture and spread evenly, top with 3 lasagna sheets add 1 ½ cups of sauce and spread evenly then layer 3 more lasagna sheets.
- Top with another 1 ½ cups of sauce and spread evenly, top with 3 lasagna sheets the remaining sauce and sprinkle the cheese and chives to cover.
- Cover the lasagna with foil and bake in a 375° F oven for 25 minutes, remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.