- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups butternut squash, diced ½ inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 sage leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Toss squash with olive oil and place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 20-25 minutes, until browned and fork tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm in large saucepan.
- Add roasted squash to pasta and toss well to combine.
- Brown butter in skillet over medium heat to hazelnut color, remove from heat.
- Add sage and hazelnuts to brown butter and immediately spoon over pasta.