Ingredients 2 Servings
- 6 ounces Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- ½ cup, Idaho potatoes, small dice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 parsley leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium red bell pepper, small dice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
Combine pasta and potatoes. Cook pasta according to package directions along with the potatoes.
To prepare pesto, combine garlic, cheese (optional), herbs and olive oil in a blender, pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine drained pasta and potatoes. Toss with pesto and (raw) peppers before serving.