- Total Fat
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 cups arugula leaves
- ½ cup basil, sliced thin
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil for 1–2 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Toss pasta with garlic and add arugula, basil and lemon juice to the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the cooking water and bring to a simmer.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and fold in the cheese and top with almonds before serving.